Track Rabbit is the ultimate source for HPDE events and connection with the world of racing sports.
Our goal in creating these guidelines is to ensure that users have the optimal experience on our site,
focused on delivering a smooth registration process and cultivating a healthy social environment.
Here are some important guidelines for using Track Rabbit.
- Track Rabbit does not encourage anyone to break traffic laws (including speed limits) for any reason.
Drive safe, wear your seatbelts, and keep the pedal to the metal on the track.
- Don’t use Track Rabbit for anything illegal. DON’T!
Invasions of Privacy
- Don’t use Track Rabbit to invade the privacy of others. This activity will be punishable by permanent ban and will be strictly enforced.
Threats & Violence
- Never threaten to harm a person, group of people, or property.
Harassment & Bullying
- We don’t tolerate bullying or harassment on Track Rabbit.
- Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not — including your friends, celebrities, brands, or other organizations.
- Don't post content that demeans, defames, or promotes discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, national
origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or veteran status.
- We prohibit actions or content that promote terrorism in any form.
- We have zero tolerance for spam.
- We prohibit accounts that promote or distribute pornographic content.
Nudity or Sexually Suggestive Content Involving Minors
- Never post, save, or send nude or sexual content involving people under the age of 18 — even of yourself.
If you violate these Guidelines, we may remove the offending content, terminate your account, or notify law enforcement.
If your account is terminated for violating our Terms of Service or these Guidelines, you may not use Track Rabbit again.
Please take these Guidelines seriously and honor them in the spirit in which they are intended.
We will do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, and ultimately we’ll try to do what we think is best
in each situation.